Saturday, December 05, 2020

Still moving around

 I have had back to back bursitis flares since August and I am really tired of them! I had an appointment for my dr. to give me his magic shot and make this nasty stuff go away. Hopefully I will have full use of my arms in several days! Same rules as last time though. Don't over do too quickly. Do a little, rest, do a little......

 
All of my dr. appointments are taken care of until the end of the month. I don't want to go anywhere else until I am healed and not so stiff and sore from that fall!
 
I had several Happy Mail days since my last post. I got Isabella Fox by Gigi R. and Mahala Barber by Fox and Rabbit Designs. I am not going to buy the fabrics until I see what I have in my stash. I plan to make a birthday trip to my LNS later this month and will pick up the threads then.



 
I really like the Mahala Barber sampler but only the top half. I doubt I stitch the bottom half. If we can switch out colors for ones we like, why can't we stitch only parts of the pattern that we like?



 
Since I have not been able to stitch (or anything else) I have been making my stitching plans for next year. I have more than one WIP but only one that I am determined to get finished in 2021. This piece has been on going for 15 years!!!



 
I have never cooked on Christmas. When the boys were little, I wanted to see every minute of them opening presents and playing with them so I would usually get a big tray of BBQ with all the fixings to snack on all day. The Thanksgiving dinner that I ordered was so good, I decided that I will be ordering our Christmas dinner from Cracker Barrel also. Only this time, it will be my favorite. Chicken and Dumplings with sides.
 
Until next time may you have simple days and an uncluttered heart.

2 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

What lovely samplers you picked up, Sherry! I hope the bursitis flare goes away and you are able to enjoy your stitching again. Happy December!

Glenna said...

Love your stitching choices. I don't generally comment but always read! Keep posting. As far as the heart-healthy diet, that dish looked wonderful. Here's to a pain-free new year.