Sunday, December 16, 2018

All I Want For Christmas!

I know I have missed several weeks of posting on my blog but as we all know, this is a busy time of year!  I really don't have a lot of progress pictures to share but I do have pictures of items I hope to start on around the first of year.

I have been bitten by a crafty little bug called QUILTING. I did some quilting some years back and enjoyed it a lot but I became overwhelmed with all of the stacks of fabrics that just got bigger and bigger!  

I have no intention of stopping my cross stitching. After all, I have to have something to work on during infusions! Besides, cross stitch has always been my first love but quilting did run a close second!  I just want to be to do both! My perfect world!

This is a picture of a quilt kit I found on Etsy called Bubblegum and Chocolate! I love the colors in it!



This is a free Christmas quilt pattern I found online. It is called Pinwheels and Patchwork! Who doesn't love a cozy Christmas quilt!



But first, before I can begin to quilt again, I have to set up an area to keep my supplies and sewing machine on. I really don't have a lot of free space but I saw this idea on Pinterest. I like it and I think I have just the place for it. Now we have to out and look for this furniture!



Until next time, may you have simple days and an uncluttered heart.

3 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

I look forward to seeing your progress on your quilting projects. I hope you find the furniture you are looking for.

Lesley said...

Those drawers look very much like some that are sold by Ikea

marly said...

What could be better than bubblegum and chocolate? Love that quilt!