Monday, May 10, 2021

Just Another Week

 I hope all of you ladies had a special Mother's Day! I did. It was a quite day around here. I wasn't feeling at the top of my game and just wanted to lay around the house. The restaurants are always super crowded on Mother's Day so the Grumpy Ol Gazer brought in some chicken to eat while we caught up on some movies. I did get some Mother's Day bling (needleminders). A bee, a bird and an owl. Cute!



 
I cancelled my Ancestry.com subscription when the Grumpy Ol Gazer retired. That was 2 years ago. When I cancel, I usually re-subscribe about once a year because they are always finding new info. I did that over the weekend and have already found some new family items for my side and the Grumpy Ol Gazer's family!
 
I placed an order for All Things Great and Small by Barbara Ana Designs, Consider the Lillies by Heartstring Samplery and His Eye is on the Sparrow by Heartstring Samplery along with all the threads. I have a good fabric stash so I was able to find what I needed instead of having to order more.



 
I stitched on the #bbdweekendsal (instagram) for a bit. I mentioned before that I am working on A Sister's Love from the Winds of Autumn book. I have actually done more that this and I am LOVING these colors! I need to decide if I am going to use my mother's and aunt's initials (they were sisters and very close) or if I want to use the initials of my infant brothers who never came home from the hospital (since I am their big sister). 



 
Until next time may you have simple days and an uncluttered heart.

1 comment:

Robin in Virginia said...

It sounds like you had a very relaxing Mother's Day, Sherry. Cute needle minders! Hope your shoulder is doing better. Have a wonderful week!