Sunday, March 29, 2020

Day After Day!

Who would have guessed a month ago that life would (or even could) change so drastically! We try to do what normal things we can but everything is basically a day by day routine now (which is no actual routine). No vacation plans this year. No plans past today at all!

Like I mentioned in my last post, I have had plenty of stitching time. Lately I have been working on a special piece which seemed appropriate for Lent. I finished it up last night! Here is a picture of Alas! And did my Savior Bleed by Lindy Stitches. I bought it as a PDF file over at Etsy. I do love those PDF files! Just pay, print out and start stitching!  I have had a good bit of frogging on this one but only on those tiny little leaves.



I was on a roll so I picked up a new start. Can you guess what design it is?



We still have pizza night once a week. Then about every 7-10 days we place a carry out order from a local place (no big chains) to help show support during this time. Exciting, huh? LOL. Our local news has started a special segment once a week that showcases interesting areas around us so that we can make a list of places we would like to visit when things calm down.

Until next time may you have simple days, an uncluttered heart and stay safe!

3 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Sherry, congratulations on your finish! It is so pretty; love the color palette. What fabric did you stitch it on? Have no clue what your new start is!

Like you, we are taking each day as it comes. Be well and safe!

butterfly said...

Lovely finish , looks so pretty.

lynda said...

That's a beautiful finish, Sherry. Hope you are staying safe..there will be an end to this all eventually.