Saturday, July 13, 2019

Beating the Heat

I finally got the X-ray results of my shoulder. No inflammation. No bone loss. No damage. She said it probably bursitis or the rotator cuff. The last bursitis flare I had lasted a month.

I am still making progress on Catharine Dickenson but it is slow progress so no picture this time. It seems like each time I get a good start on stitching, the hand cramps begin and I have to put it down for a while.  I love the colors called for in this sampler. The only thing that would make it perfect for me is if it had a short verse but I still love it! I am hoping to get a good bit done on her next week -- or even finish!

My infusion round begins next week so I will be working on Creation Sampler again. It should finish up quickly.



I have been scratching my head wondering whether I should buy some new charts I ran across online. They are all older charts but for some reason they did not catch my eye until now. I have a nice hefty stash right now that will take me years to finish but.......

Florida family is coming up to NC later this summer! It will be nice to get together, see everyone and share some fond memories. I like to find something silly to make our pictures more fun. Last time I bought some clown noses from Walgreens Red Nose day to take for pictures. I am thinking about some Red Wax Lips this time!



Until next time, may you have simple days and an uncluttered heart.

1 comment:

Robin in Virginia said...

What a fun family picture with the red noses! Best wishes to you as you begin another round of infusion! I am glad that there isn't a major issue with your shoulder. Enjoy your weekend!