Sunday, February 03, 2019

Taking My Time

Not much news going on this week. We are still cleaning out closets and drawers. It seems like for every one thing we get rid of, we replace it with 2 things! Oh well!!

No quilt or cross stitch SALs for me this year. Don't get me wrong. I always enjoy them -- at first but then something happens and I get behind. That's when I get stressed. Also I had a made a Stitching Bucket List and boy, was it LONG! LOL. I love everything on it but the more I looked at it, the more stress I felt! I tore up that list and will just stitch what I want when I want! No stress!

My infusions have started and my new infusion project is one from Words to Live By by Heartstring Samplery. I choose Faith for the first project. I am really enjoying working on it.



As promised, here are several more house blocks and another row by row quilt. I made the fish row as a memory of my Grandpa taking me fishing when I was a child.





We have had so much rain since November! I wonder if our yard will ever dry out! I need some hip wader boots just to go out back to feed the birds! LOL. A little exaggeration but you get the picture!

I have been stocking up on some colors for certain quilt projects. Blacks, light creams, dark reds and other neutrals.

Until next time may you have simple days and an uncluttered heart.

2 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

I love what you picked for your infusion project. Your quilt blocks and row look fabulous. I love that you did a row of fishes in memory of your Grandpa. Enjoy your week!

butterfly said...

I only stitch what I enjoy , I hate to stress when it comes to stitching I want to enjoy .
Even thou I am stitching a SAL , but I if it takes me ages it's ok.
Love your work.