Sunday, October 01, 2006

It's Everywhere! It's Everywhere!


I am just floored by all the inspiration I am surrounded by! The gals in the scrapbook communities I frequent are so talented! I look at their layouts and think "that's how I want to scrap"! I finally caved in and bought a set of these yummy Art Warehouse stamps by Danelle Johnson! As I said before, I'm not much of a stamper but I am determined to use these and the other stamps I have bought! It won't be long now before a lot of new stamps and other goodies are introduced at MT!

The weather is slowly beginning to cool off and feel like Fall! Especially in the mornings. I need a sweater when I take Whiner out for his morning walk around the house! I am hoping that when we go to the mountains this month, the leaves will be at their peak!

No comments: